The following are the minimal requirements to complete each lab assignment.
- Required course textbook
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 software or more recent
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 8 or more recent
- Windows Operating System: Windows 7 or more recent is recommended
Complete the weekly labs based on the following:
- Write the code for each exercise.
- Take a screen shot of each completed Case Programming Assignment.
- Take a screen shot of each completed Guided Development Program problems.
- The code, along with a correlating screen shot, is to be submitted in a single zip file in the online course shell. It must contain any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files).
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Each lab assignment will be graded based on the following:
- The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab.
Additionally you must:
- Organize the code for user readability.
- Organize the code for reusability.
- Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
- Organize the code for efficiency.