This assignment consists of three (3) sections: a written project plan, a revised Gantt chart or project plan, and a project plan PowerPoint presentation. You must submit the three (3) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1: Written Project Plan
You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All previous documentation will be combined into one (1) document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team and the venture capital group. The project plan is very detailed which is appropriate to accomplish the monumental task of implementation. However, the executive team is only interested in a ten (10) minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the executive group that your solution is optimal.
1. Write an eight to ten (8-10) page executive summary in which you provide a high-level technical overview of your project where you address the following:
- Describe the scope of the project and control measures.
- Describe the goals and objectives of the project.
- Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project.
- Relate the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage that information technology will afford your organization.
- Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 2: Revised Gantt Chart / Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project or an open source alternative, such as Open Project, to:
2. Update the Gantt chart or project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 4: Infrastructure and Security, with all the project tasks.
Section 3: Project Plan PowerPoint Presentation
Additional to your detailed executive summary you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that, along with the executive summary, will convince the group that your solution is optimal.
3. Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
a. Illustrate the concepts from your written report in Section 1 of this assignment.
b. Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the executive board in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
c. Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
TO HOMEWORKMARKET WRITERS, READ THE SUMMARY BELOW:
You have been made the CTO of an innovative e-Commerce start-up company. The CEO want you to deliver an information technology project plan in anticipation of the company locating to a new facility.
The CEO is expecting you to integrate different technologies from different partners and incorporate industry best practices in connection with the development of technological systems. The new facility is a two-story stand-alone building. The company currently consists of ten employees with revenues of $5 million but is expected to grow to thirty employees with revenue of $30 million over the next two years.
This Project have 5 Deliverable, as follow:
Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception
Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements
Project Deliverable 3: Database and Programming Design
Project Deliverable 4: Infrastructure and Security
Final Project: Project Plan
I have done the first 4 Deliverable, this assignment is for the Final Deliverable.
I prefer someone has done this before, so that you know the scope of the Project and combine the Gantt Chart, soundly and clealy.