Unit III Article Critique
You are to choose an article from the CS Online Library database. The article may cover a topic presented in this unit. The article itself must be more than one page in length.
Some suggested topics include:
- environmental case studies,
- environmental toxicology,
- environmental chemistry,
- environmental exposure to pollutants,
- persistent chemicals in the environment,
- environment and toxicology, or
- pollution and health effects.
The assignment must include the following components:
- a brief introduction to the article,
- a summary and analysis of the key points of the article,
- a decision on whether or not the article supports the concepts as presented in the textbook, and
- a summary of the article’s conclusions and your own opinions.
The assignment must be a minimum of two pages but no more than four pages in length, double-spaced, and in SPA style. Ensure you use SPA references and in-text citations in your critique.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.