Before you submit, please take a final review of your paper.
The term paper will consist of a topic related to management of an aerospace company or agency. Your textbook for the course provides excellent information on the operation of Business and Corporate Aviation. There are many subtitles in the textbook to assist you. Also, the activities, module readings, and discussions will provide concepts to consider.
Each student should write about a different topic within the field of management of an aerospace company or agency, which will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis. On your own, determine that sufficient reference material is available before your final selection of a paper topic. You submitted your paper topic as directed by the end of Module 2.
Submit your paper on your approved topic in current APA format. Your Final Term Paper must be at least 12 pages and consist of the following:
- A title page
- Main text (10 pages)
- Reference page (current APA format)
The man text titles should include:
- Description of the Company or Agency (Basically what business are you in)
- Operation Description
- Equipment or Aircraft
- Maintenance Requirements
- Manager’s Roles and Responsibilities
- Staff Qualifications, Certifications, and Responsibilities
- Human Factors
- Quality Requirements
- Regulations and Laws
- Environmental Responsibilities
- Other Management Factors Considered
- References (current APA format)