As students, you are aware—perhaps more so than the administrators—of
some of the problems on campus. Write a proposal that analyzes the causes
of a particular problem on campus and then offers a solution that the administration
might consider implementing. The proposal should be written to a
on campus who has the power to say yes to your proposal and put it
Some campus-based proposals you might consider include the following:
• improving lighting on campus to improve safety at night.
• improving living conditions in your dorm or fraternity/sorority.
• creating a day-care center on campus.
• creating an adult commuter room in the student union.
• improving campus facilities for the handicapped.
• improving security in buildings on campus.
• creating a university public relations office run by students.
• increasing access to computers on campus.
• improving the parking situation.
• reducing graffiti and/or litter on campus.
• improving food service in the student union.
• helping new students make the transition to college.
• changing the grading system at the university.
• encouraging more recycling on campus.
• reducing the dependence on cars among faculty and students.
Use your imagination to come up with a problem to which you can offer
a solution.You don’t need to be the person who implements the program. Just
offer some guidance for the administrators. In the qualifications section of
your proposal, you will likely need to recommend that someone else should do
2000 word Proposal with works cited , 8 slide powerpoint.