Write a program that would allow a user to enter student names and Final grades (e.g. A,B,C,D,F) from their courses. You do not know how many students need to be entered. You also do not know how many courses each of the students completed. Design your program to calculate the Grade Point Average (GPA) for each student based on each of their final grades. The program should output the Student name along with the GPA.
There are 7 components of your submission including:
- Program Description- A detailed, clear description of the program you are building.
- Analysis- Demonstrates your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include the required input and output and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed. Talk about how your design will allow any number of students and final grades to be possible inputs.
- Test plan – Prepare at least 1 set of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. This test case should include at least 10 students. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as follows (note: feel free to adapt to your design)
- Flowchart – Provide a flowchart for your design. You can use Word, Powerpoint, Visio or any software you have available that will allow to draw shapes and connectors.
- Pseudocode- Provide pseudocode of your overall design that fulfills the requirements of the project
- Source Code (Cut and pasted into this section)
- Demonstrated Execution Results (Screen shots)
- C Programming