Consider the cost of benefits in major organizations. What impact do benefit offerings have on marketplace competitiveness and the ability to attract and keep quality employees? Do you think pay is the primary motivating factor for most job applicants and existing employees? Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.
Write a paper describing how effective performance appraisals can increase employee performance. This paper should include sections on the strategic advantages of performance appraisals, potential forms of bias within the appraisal system, as well as how performance appraisals can contribute to the achievement of strategic objectives. The paper should be 2-3 pages in length.
Writing the Performance Appraisal Assignment:
- The paper should be 2-3 pages in length, excluding the cover page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course number and name
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide and has at least one reference in addition to the text.