For Lululemon, a yoga and fitness retailer, 2013 was a turbulent year. Lululemon had a number of product issues and the CEO seemed to place the blame on customers rather than on the company. The following websites detail the events of 2013:
- Lululemon Admits Its PR Disasters Are Hurting Sales
- Chip Wilson, Lululemon Guru, Is Moving On
- Lululemon Founder Chip Wilson Issues Apology Following Thigh-Rubbing Pants Comments
Using the five I’s strategic analysis stages beginning on page 52 of Business, Society, and Government Essentials, write a paper analyzing how you might use the five stages to help Lululemon deal with its strategic stakeholders to avoid future public relations issues.
For additional details, please refer to the Short Paper Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
The five I’s are:
(2) interested strategic stakeholders
(3) incentive of stakeholders
(5) interaction strategies