Pierce, J. L. & Newstrom, J.W. (2010). The manager’s bookshelf: A mosaic of contemporary views (9th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Final Leadership Paper
Write a leadership model paper in which you explain and apply the key management concepts and principles which have been discussed during the course. You should place yourself in the position of President/CEO, Vice President or a business owner in position to make major decisions. As part of the introduction, you should identify the name of the business, the nature of the products it produces or services it provides. This paper should be 15-20 pages in length, double-spaced with a 12 point font.
Outline for your Leadership Model Paper
I. I. Cover Sheet
II. II. Table of Contents
III. III. Introduction
IV. IV. Discuss the five parts of your management model with their 3 supporting concepts regarding your personal leadership model.
1. 1. Value and Vision – with 3 concepts and application
2. 2. Direction and Alignment – with 3 concepts and application
3. 3. Motivate and Empower – with 3 concepts and application
4. 4. Learning and Change – with 3 concepts and application
5. 5. Leading in global and multicultural society – with 3 concepts and application
V. V. Summary
VI. VI. Reference Page
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *APA Format * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Be sure to follow APA format for:
1. 1. in-text citations, and
2. reference page
I will supply key concepts and principles