I need a java application that meets the criteria listed below.
Write a Java application using NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of 40,000.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 4 of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Java application should meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation