Write a complete business plan for a start-up company providing an interactive edicational exhibition in the state of Florida. Support your financial expectations as well as the profitability of the business with resources that back up the potential success of the presented business plan and provide statistical data on such educational exibitions or opportunities in the state. Consider the plan for the first 3 years of operation. Keep strict budgeting in mind for this newly opening company.
Keep your plan organized in the following sections:
1. Executive Summary: Objectives, Mission, Keys to Success
2. Comapny Summary: Company Ownership, Start-up summary, Company Location and Facilities
3. Products and Services
4. Market Analysis: Market segmentation, target market segment strategy (market needs), service business analysis (main competitors)
5. Strategy and Implemetation Summary: competitive edge, marketing strategy, sales strategy (forecast, sales programs), Milestones
6. Management Summary
7. Financial plan: Break-even Analysis, Projected Profit and Loss, Projected Cash Flow, Projected Balance Sheet, Business Rationa
Include Appendix for detailed calculations and provide at least five scholarly resorces.