Each student will conduct an interview with a person from a culture other than your own and then write a Case Study paper about the interview including: questions that were asked, responses were given, body language that was observed, and vocal qualities heard.
Case Study Outline:
1. Title Page
2. Abstract: A one paragraph statement that summarizes the what, and how of the study
3. Introduction: A one paragraph statement about your relationship to the subject
4. Description: Of the Case Subject
5. Analysis: Of the Case Subject
6. Sub-Headings: A useful way to organize a paper.
7. Conclusion: A one paragraph; ½ summary and ½ statement of learning, or action