Write a business proposal for an improvement initiative that you feel will greatly benefit your organization. The overall length should be 8-10 pages.
Overview of the Process
1) Choose an actual existing organization:
It may be public or private, for profit or non-profit, manufacturing or service, the choice is yours as long as the organization exists and you are able to acquire fundamental business intelligence regarding the organization. Acquiring fundamental business intelligence usually requires either firsthand experience with or access to the organization or that the organization has an established presence on the internet.
2) Choose an initiative to propose:
- New product or service
- Capital investment (equipment, technology, or real estate)
- Market expansion (expanding geographical region or customer demographic)
- Expanded employee benefits (enhancing services, benefits, or income of employees)
- Realignment of organizational vision and mission