Write a 2000-word proposal and accompanying 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for financing the TRiO Program. (700 words or so are material I have written, so you can copy some of what I am including)
This must be original work with NO PLAIGARISM.
I am including a detailed information sheet you can use to reference about TRiO; HOWEVER, YOU MUST NOT DIRECTLY COPY FROM THE SHEET. You can re-word sentences and cite the original sources included at the end of the document.
Now for headings in the paper and powerpoint, they should match the bulleted items below in bold on the paper and as titles of slides on the PowerPoints.
For your sources, please look at what I’ve written next to the bulleted parts below for what dates I need references sourced from (and I do check all references, so do not make up references or cite references from where the information didn’t come from). All references should be as current as possible.
- A description and summary of the state, county, or city of choice – Use the State of Nebraska
- demographics – Current Nebraska Demographics, specifically related to TRiO’s target of college students taken from at least 2013 or later (preferablly 2015 or 2016 if possible)
- employment or unemployment data – in reference to Nebraska employement and unemployment data from 2016
- A cost-benefit analysis (Week Three) – I’ve include this and it is the highlight part of the document I’ve attached.
- Three potential sources of funding (Week Five) – Now I’ve included this below the highlighted part; however, I want you to pick three. IN THIS, YOU NEED TO USE THE TRIO REFERENCE SHEET AND EXPLAIN HOW TRIO IS SPECIFICALLY FUNDED. Add this to three of the headings I’ve used. The majority of funding will be from taxation, so source this one heavily. Again, use the reference sheet I’ve provided for help.
- Role of taxation on funding the project – Use the reference sheet I’ve provided plus anything you can find online about how taxation funds TRiO from a source 2006 or greater
- Possible need for income redistribution and its effects on the Nebraska economy – You can use a source from 2006 or greater for income redistribution to help fund TRiO
- A description of how entitlement or welfare spending the State of Nebraska has affected the labor and employment market: Explain the potential effects on funding the project. – You can use welfare/labor data from Nebraska from 2015 or greater to answer this.