Select your organization and a product produced by that organization from IndustryWeek.
The organization’s strategic plan calls for an aggressive growth plan, requiring investment in facilities and equipment, growth in productivity, and labor over the next five years. It is your team’s task to determine where, outside the United States, your organization should locate its new manufacturing plant.
Write a 1,050-word report recommending an off-shore country and support your choice with the following data:
- The factors that determine the country’s productivity
- How the country’s policies influence its productivity growth
- How the country’s financial system is related to key macroeconomic variables
- How your organization can reduce the risk they would face in relocating
- The current and projected unemployment over the next five years
- Use A Section Heading For “Each” of the above Topics In Your Paper. Do not blend all the Information in the paper without separating each topic with a section heading
- Use a Running head and page headers on all APA papers in this course
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook. Format consistent with APA guidelines.