Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper comparing two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state.
Address the following in your paper:
- How do the programs work to reduce juvenile crime? Base this on an analysis of the relationship between program premise and goals and one or more major causes of juvenile delinquent behavior.
- What are the programs’ major goals, objectives, and core beliefs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to youths?
- Identify which program of the two is more effective at reducing juvenile crime and why.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.