With the rapid globalisation of markets, critically examine the environment of international business that are necessary to achieve success in cross-border business.
This is an individual coursework item that requires student to produce a 1,500-word business report that provides an examination of the environment of international business. Students should consider the discussion of globalisation and internationalisation, the importance of business environment analysis and its application by business managers. This assignment is worth 20% of the grade for this module.
This assignment assesses the following learning outcomes of this module.
• Application of theoretical concepts of International Business
• Critically appraise the theoretical underpinnings of International Business
• Understand the different issues and challenges business face when they operate in an international environment
This assignment will be assessed based on the following:
• Knowledge and understanding of key concepts
• Analysis and level of argument
• Extent of reading and references used
• Structure and presentation
Please follow the below guideline
3.1 Cross Cultural Risk
3.2 Commercial Risk
3.3 Country Risk
3.4 Currency (Financial Risk)
4) Application of the 4 Risk ( Discuss and give example on how to overcome the risk)
The assignment should have 8 articles and out of the 8 articles, 3 of them must be peer review journal articles. The articles and journal should not be written for more than 5 years ago