I need the protocol of my final project. I have listed below the protocol layout with the sections I want you to fill with the specified number of words and details of required information. I would like to have my last assignment (order ID 81476300)author to do this job for me and continue with me on the project throughout next year after completing this protocol.
This is the protocol layout.
Critical evaluation of effectiveness of lifestyle intervention in prevention or delaying progression of diabetes in adults who are at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes. A literature review.
Lay Summary (200 words)
This section should contain:
• Succinct overview of the study in ‘lay’ language.
Background (400 words)
• Should demonstrate the ‘gap’ in the literature
• Rationale for study e.g. previous audit has demonstrated……. Or new directive/service introduced
• Context for study
• Not full literature review at this stage but should provide sufficient evidence that this study is required and ‘do-able’
Aims and Objectives (100 words)
• Should state the aim of the study
• Should include the objectives (what we need) to achieve the aim.
• Should use process words such as Identify, assess, evaluate, explore, outline, discuss, analyse, etc.
Approach and Methods (500 words)
• Should discuss, what is the overall methodology that addresses the study (the title)? Audit, literature review, qualitative, or quantitative?
• Why is literature review is the best methodology to answer the title question (ie this study)
• Be clear about methodology
• Approach must be justified with the use of supporting literature
• Need to include some reading on selected methodology (literature review)
• Why is this the best method?
• Suggested inclusion/exclusion criteria
Likely Benefits (100 words)
• Should state the likely benefits to the:
• general e.g. to the NHS, to our understanding of an issue, to inform health care practice.
• local e.g. to inform policy in your organisation.
References (15-20 references)
This section should include the references that are:
• Key literature consulted to establish project: