Write a short paper of at least two pages reflecting on your own experiences with writing research papers. The first part of your paper should concentrate on what experience you’ve had with researching and in the second part you should concentrate on your own writing skills and how you might improve your writing.
What have you learned in the past about research? What research strategies did you follow? What has been the most frustrating part of writing college papers for you? With what parts of the research paper project in this course do you anticipate having trouble?
Which of your own writing skills would you like to work on? What weaknesses do you feel your writing has? Click the link below to see a list of ideas, but by no means is this list complete, so feel free to add your own ideas as well.
Do your best to put this paper in proper APA format. For more information on APA, please visit the Online Library, which is available through the Resources tab.
Keep the following considerations in mind. These formatting rules are required of all papers in this course.
All written work must be:
- Be typed in Microsoft Word
- Be double-spaced, with one space after punctuation between sentences
- Contain no breaks between sections or paragraphs
- Have 1″ margins on all sides
- Be in 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Include a page header (shortened title) in the upper left-hand of every page and a page number in the upper right-hand side of every page
- Include an APA-style cover-page
- Have the title again, centered at the top of page two