Open up the dataset State Fragility and answer the following questions:
The dataset State Fragility can be found here:
1) Which country is the most fragile (on average by year) based on the State Fragility Index?
2) Which country is the least fragile (on average by year) based on the State Fragility Index?
3) Does Region 1 or Region 2 display a greater lack of legitimacy based on the Legitimacy Index?
4) Is there a significantly different level of security, political, economic and social effectiveness between regions 1 and 2?
5) Do any regions have significant differences when it comes to the Effectiveness Index and the Legitimacy Index?
6) Which of the two variables are most strongly and significantly correlated with each other?
7) Which one of the variables predict best State Fragility?