This assignment will save your life IF you complete this correctly. The outline is an intense skeleton for your final critical analysis essay. The outline is actually like you writing your full critical analysis essay on “The Lottery”. As always I have attached a sample. Really look at the sample and review it before beginning your work.
Directions: Please look at the sample that is attached. What you see in red is me showing you HOW to write an outline, what you see in black is the directions. You must type an outline, which must include roman numerals, numbers, and letters. Here are the rules:
1. You must use Arial or Times New Roman
2. 11 or 12 point font size
3. Everything must be typed and double-spaced
4. You will need your thesis statement, your Works Cited, and the short story, “The Lottery”.
5. You cannot use personal pronouns like: I,me,my,we,us, our.
6. You cannot use contractions like: didn’t, couldn’t, shouldn’t, don’t, etc.
Now, the sample outline has another title, and it stops at 3a. but you know you have five sources so your outline should stop at 5a.
Take your time and review the sample attached. If you do this correctly, your final essay will be a piece of pie!