In a paper, analyze a situation in an online university (Northcentral University) that required a moderate to major change. Be sure, at a minimum, to address the following questions in your assessment: (the situation can be made up)
- What were the forces of change involved?
- What was the primary type of change needed: changing processes or products, or changing the people and culture?
- What were the biggest challenges of the change?
- What were the biggest achievements of the change?
- Rate the performance of management in terms of how change was communicated and implemented within all levels of the organization.
- Reflecting on how the change was implemented, what could have been done differently to make the change more successful or the process smoother for those involved?
Support your paper with minimum of three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 6-8 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.