Read the following case study and answer the questions below in a 3-4 page paper:
Marquis, C., Shaw, P., Toneless, A., & Thomasin, B. (September 28, 2011). The Danton Company: Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility. Retrieved from Harvard Business School Publishing.
- Should the new CAR consumer marketing strategy be proposed to the executive committee? If so, who would spearhead this strategy? How will HR be involved?
- What type of communication strategy and media channels should be suggested?
- Would Danton have to make changes to its current CAR activities? If so, what potential implication would it have for future initiatives?
- Would speaking about Danton’s CAR efforts to consumers result in great attention toward health and nutrition generally? In greater financial rewards for Danton?
- Would this strategy lead to greater internal investment in CAR activities?