I need the same writer please who did my first discussion board if that possible. #106324923
Course Name: MEDIATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION.
Name of the book:
•Doherty, N., & Guyler, M. (2008). The essential guide to workplace mediation & conflict resolution: Rebuilding Working Relationships. London: Kogan Page Limited.
Please I need to answers action one : four questions of my discussion board on the blackboard:
1. The six step model is key to a successful mediation process. What steps would you anticipate to be the most difficult to process through when doing a mediation?
2. This chapter talks about the win-win shared gain strategy. What are the key elements to getting to a win-win during a mediation?The Golden Question is another strategy to use in getting to win-win. Can you create your own version of the golden question, when thinking of a conflict that you have experienced? What golden question would have helped you to compromise?
3. What strategies would you use to manage a Bully Boss? (Video link under Course Materials)
4. Review the new video on “Games People Play.” Discussion will take place next week on this video.
Week Three question on the discussion board:
1. What strategies do you think would be most effective in dealing with a Bully Boss based on the video, Games People Play? What strategies would be ineffective when dealing with a Bully Boss?
so total of 5 questions.
First Journal Entry: Second Journal Entry: Identify the key issues for all parties involved in the 1st journal entry.
Please if you need any further information on me to write a journal let me know. I am international student in the united states.