Research, individually, a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy at a large organization. Prepare to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of the policy with your team.
Imagine your team represents the executive committee at an imaginary organization tasked with drafting a CSR policy. Each person must represent a different stakeholder in the company.
Document your committee’s views on the essential components of a CSR policy. Include the following:
- What role does your organization play in the community?
- What factors in your organization influence the social responsibility strategies?
- What is one social initiative your organization will champion?
- What is your organization’s responsibility to the community? Explain.
- What are the main components of an effective CSR policy?
- What are the potential consequences of your chosen social initiative and policy?
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including speaker notes, presenting your CSR policy to key stakeholders in your organization.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.