- What kind of listener were you at the concert? Why?
- What pieces were performed?
- If there are multiple movements (as described in the “instrumental music” section of the Classical Period), each must be analyzed separately.
- What was the style of each of the pieces performed?
- What was the instrumentation of the orchestra?
- Draw out the seating arrangement of the instruments in the orchestra.
Analyze each piece played in the concert with following criteria from the course:
- Unity and Variety
- Structure of the Music
- Purpose of the Music
- Historical Period
Did you enjoy the concert? Why or why not