Part I Questions 89 words per answer -Available 11/26 @8pm MST
1.- What is the primary venue for risk management updates?
- How is a risk watch list relevant?
- How would you propose to report risks in your project?
- Are there specific requirements that dictate risk reporting?
- Explain processes that link risk management to other procedures
- Why is it critical for these processes to be linked to other processes?
- Explain why it is important to communicate current risk status.
- Why is it important for project stakeholders to understand risk status?
Part II. .- Available for Sunday 11/27 @8pm MST. Only 100 words .- Who is the recipient of risk reports in the project in deals with the worldwide financial crisis, which arose in 2007 whereby the bank’s data architecture was insufficient to maintain the management of monetary risks
Part III .- Available for Sunday 27 @ 8pm
- A) One risk monitoring and one risk reporting practice from your project’s industry. Each synopsis must be no more than 150 words, including the following:
- One risk monitoring and one risk reporting practice
- A description of the risk monitoring and reporting practices
- An explanation of their links to other procedures
- The positive and negative aspects of risk monitoring and reporting
Lessons learned that could be applied to your project
- B) 300 words.- Narrative that asserts theoretical application of risk monitoring and reporting, including the analysis of project risk reporting requirements