Please follow the instructions and proceed if you are able to deliver a 100 % plagarism free work. Also noticed there’s two diferent assigments.
Select a provided ethical scenario or choose one from section IV of Thinking Critically.
Analyze your chosen scenario from a critical thinking perspective.
Write a 200- to 350-word response to each of the following:
- What is the moral responsibility of all participants?
- What are the stakeholders’ moral failings?
- What ideals or obligations are in conflict?
- What is the best outcome, given the consequences?
Write a brief reflection of your analysis by describing the relationship between critical thinking and ethics.
Write a 200- to 350- word explanation of the relationship between critical thinking and ethics.
- Are the principles and rules of critical thinking applicable to ethical reasoning? Why?
- If everyone followed the rules and guidelines of logic, would there be a need for ethical decision making? Why?
Use examples from the scenarios provided this week to support your answer.( Or create your own scenario ).