Answer 4 questions whith complete sentences in a paragraph form. be specific and concise:6-8 nice, densely packed sentences should be sufficient for each question.
1. what features belong to the god-idea and why do they have to belong to this idea by default?
2. if we work our chain of logic to a first cause, then how do we explain how this first cause”got there”? do you think it is “evident by the natural light [of reason]” that there must be a beginning to everything? what’s your reasoning for this?
3.why-as an argumentative strategy- is descartes spending so much time dismissing corporeal nature and the senses as how we know things? what does the example of the wax have to do with this?
4. what is the one single, immovable point of certainty that descartes has found? explain what he means by it and how he uses it to support proof of god.
5. why, out of the 4 features to the “soul,” does descartees dismiss 3 of them as being “tiedup whith the body” and accept only one of them as part of his essential “I”?
6. Locate anny one single point of Descartes’ reasoning with which you disagree and go on to explain why and how.
Total just one page. 24-28 sentence is enough