Critical Thinking skill:
Write a 750 word summary of the lecture.
Answer the following questions:
- What ethical considerations were discussed in the video.
- Are the questions posed in this video still relevant today in light of the current business environment?
- How can this lecture help you to become a better business person provide two good examples on how this lecture material could change the way you do business.
Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Please include citations to support your ideas.
Teacher Comments for paper
- · All paragraphs have to be at least 4 well-developed sentences
- · Please remember when describing information from your research, the information must be presented in the past tense because the work was in the past (i.e., Hitt (2014) stated). Please remember authors initials are never used in the text. . . only in the reference page.
- · Please remember the APA mechanics requirement where pronouns must be excluded for clarity and not to end or begin sentences with the word “it, but, or because” or prepositions, such as “for or to.” Also, contractions are not appropriate in scholarly writing. Exclude: we, you, their, this, them, these, they, those
- Also, be careful on how you end sentences, not in verbs, prepositions, pronouns, or conjunctions… nouns are best for clarity.
- · Must have at least one peer-reviewed source — also needs to be within the last 5 year