** NO PLAGIARISM! MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK **
Select an organization that both U.S. and international presences.
Write a 900- to 1,200-word paper in which you answer address the following:
- What does the president and congress do to stimulate the economy? What does the president and congress do to contract the economy?
- What does the Federal Reserve (FED) do to stimulate the economy? What does the FED do to contract the economy?
- What motivates policymakers to stimulate the economy or contract the economy?
- Based on your research, what are the FED’s current policy goals?
- What do the FED’s recent actions say about the strength of the economy?
- How does the strength of other economies outside of the U.S. affect your organization?
- Based on your research and the economy, recommend changes in your organization’s competitive strategies.
Use a minimum of 2 peer reviewed sources not including your textbook.