Based on the knowledge you have gained through the readings in this module, answer the Module Review Questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- There are four common ways to close or terminate a project: Integration, Addition, Extinction, Starvation. Select one and give a reason or example of how the project’s end satisfied the customer.
- What documents is prepared during project closure to help plan how products or services produced as part of a project will be handled in the future?
- What are some strategies for ensuring that people take the time to write a good lessons-learned report and read some from past projects?
- Explain why some organizations will perform audits during contract closure as a function of the procurement process.
- List at least two topics that are often discussed in a lessons-learned report and give a “brief” reason why the question should be asked.
Schwalbe, K. (2013). Revised an introduction to project management (4th ed.).Minneapolis, MN: Schwalbe Publishing