watch this show don’t refer to it as video refer to it as a theatrical show :
after you watch it answer those questions below:
1. What engaged you during this performance? What disengaged you? Why?
2. Discuss specific observations/examples from the performance: acting, directing, set/costume/lighting/sound design,
3. Cite and apply specific ideas/theories from Theatrical Worlds to back up your observations/opinions/assertions. (attached)
4. How do you see this play relating to the Rites. Rights. Writes. Theme “It’s your Nature”? Be specific. you will find information about it in this link : (https://www.udayton.edu/artssciences/endowedchair/graul/rrw/index.php)
5. What did you learn about yourself and theater as a result of viewing this performance and completing this
assignment? Be specific.
6. Apply and compare what you learned to your own major or field of study. Be specific. (Major :Electrical engineering)