Create a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes on each slide answering the following questions throughout the presentation:
- What conflict styles have you encountered while working in groups? How will your approach to conflict change in the future based on what you have learned in this course?
- What group cohesion strategies will you apply in future team work? Describe these strategies and how they strengthen group work.
- What is your own decision-making style? Describe this style and how you will apply it to future group work.
- How will you approach problem solving in the future based on what you have learned in this course? Describe your strategies and how you will apply them to future group work.
- Hi Class,
For the Week 5 PowerPoint, please be sure to:
* Use bullet points like this one rather than complete sentences for the slides themselves
(imagine you were giving the presentation in front of a large audience, large content is needed for everyone to be able to read the slides).
* Have support for the content from the readings in the speaker notes
* Use in-text citations
* Have a Reference slide and the last slide should have the word “Questions” on it
*Eliminate the use of the second person on the slides (no, you, your, etc.)
*Use the third person (we, our) or the first person (I, My. etc.)
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines