Assignment, recall the concepts or topics you selected as part of your Executive Summary in Part 1. It is now time to bring this commitment to life (starbucks). To do this, identify concrete action items that will support your goal to deepen your personal learning experience in the coming year. Then, consider the following:
- What can you do now to integrate the experiences and insights you had in the MBA program with your personal and professional development goals?
- What are the most important things you are taking from your MBA program that will shape your future and enable you to make a positive difference?
- You wrote an entry into your BPPG in the first course that asked you to reflect on what you might say if you were giving a commencement speech. Review that entry now. Would you change it? If so, go ahead and revise it!
Write your action plan:
Write a detailed action plan for one new goal for professional and personal development (you will continue to build on the list of goals you started in your previous course). Include the following in your action plan:
- Your specific goal for professional and personal development with an explanation as to why you selected the goal. Be sure to provide concrete and specific examples of why the goal is important, the extent to which this goal enables you to be an agent for positive social change, the personal or professional value you expect from achieving each goal, and how the goal relates to the resources you reviewed in the course.
- At least two objectives for the goal you have identified. Provide a rationale that explains how your objectives support the goal.
General Guidance on Assignment Length: Part 2B of Your BPPG, your reflection and action plan, will typically be 1 ½ to 2 single-spaced pages. Refer to the Week 5 Individual Reflection rubric for this assignment for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work