Imagine what would happen if, starting tomorrow, all cars were banned in the United States.
Write a paper exploring this issue. Here are some of the questions you may answer:
- How would the elimination of the automobile affect social, cultural, and economic arrangements in American society?
- What adjustments would Americans have to make to effectively function in an “automobile-free” society?
- If forced, could Americans make such adjustments?
- What would you personally have to give up and/or change about your lifestyle to live in an “automobile-free” society?
- If you had to, could you make such adjustments?
- Finally, in which ways, if any, do think that American society and/or you would be better off without the automobile?
- In which ways, would society and/or you be worse off?
- 4 to 6 pages of narrative.
- You must include at least 4 references and 4 citations.
- Use APA to format your references, citations, and layout of your paper.
- You can include charts, figures, etc.
- Cover page with title, course, your name.
- 1″ margins.
- Be sure to check your spelling and grammar.
- Failure to have citations and references may result in a “0” for your paper.