You are now ready to present a process improvement to hotel management in the areas of focus (check-in, checkout, and hotel offerings).
Complete the following:
- Using process mapping and reviewing the information provided in the Assignment Asset- Scenario (Below), present the new processes for check-in and checkout to management.
- Pick 1 hotel offering and write a new process map for it. Along with charts, give a detailed explanation of the new process and where such improvement will benefit the hotel and increase customer satisfaction. Be sure to include all costs, resources, and management functions.
- Using the data gathered for check-in and checkout under your new process, present control charts that demonstrate the new process performance to management.
- Apply Six-Sigma quality standards and devise a plan for the hotel to monitor and control future process performance.
- Include 5–7 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and that support the deliverable.
Assignment Asset- Scenario
Hotel Es cargo Mission Statement
Serve the business and pleasure traveler by making customer satisfaction priority number one through top quality service, amenities, comfortable surroundings, and friendly employees.
Upon the annual review of the Hotel Es cargo chain, it was discovered that there was room for improvement with the check-in and check-out system implemented by the Rooms Division Department. In addition, there are many areas that the hotel can improve to raise the overall quality and customer satisfaction.
The current process used to check guests in and out of the hotel is inefficient for both the customer and the hotel, and a new process must be developed that provides a convenient and efficient experience for the customer, as well as one that makes the best use of the hotel’s resources.
- I also need an executive summary to go along with the paper as a separate document.
Please provide in paper
In text citations with references and links such as the ones provided below
In text Citation: (Bro adman, 2011).
Bro adman, H. (2011). Navigating the risks and opportunities in emerging markets. Retrieved From: http://www.pwc.com/us/en/view/issue-15/navigating-risks-opportunities-emerging-markets.jhtml
100% plagiarism free