Word Doc; APA Style
1. 8-10 min speech (about 1300-2000 words) presuasive presentation using Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
2. Use an abundance and a variety of logical argumentation (inductive and deductive) to support your claims. Cite the sources of your evidence aloud in your oral presentation.
3. Carefully consider your prior ethos. Employ a variety of methods to derive ethos.
4. Use strong, grounded emotional/motive appeals (pathos).
5. Include at least two original stylistic devices.
6. At the end of the outline include: an audience analysis paragraph; two stylistic devices (figures of speech, tropes) from your speech; two fully structured enthymemes; two ways you derive ethos in your speech; two emotional/ motive appeals from your speech; a bibliography of works you consulted in composing your presentation. At least three written sources of information are required.