I have 2 assignments and 1 needs to be turned in asap!!!!!!!
You need to know about persuasive essays. The break down of them etc…..
week 7 and week 8 Module
they both have to continue the same topic as the file I uploaded.
all these essays are supposed to be a breakdown of a perssuasive essay which will turn into the final paper for a later module. The week 6 module is below only use the topic because the writter I hired for that got me a 32% which my teachers comments to the paper will be at the top of the paper.
week 7 assignment rules are
Module 07 Written Assignment – Planning Activity for the Persuasive Essay
It’s time to apply a planning activity to your 3-4 page, research-supported, documented persuasive essay.
For this module’s 1-2 page assignment:
- All planning activities must include a clear main idea, at least three major supporting details, and at least three minor supporting details per major supporting detail.
- Your planning activity should be proofed before submission.
Module 08 Written Assignment – Persuasive Essay Draft
It’s time to develop the ideas from your discovery and planning assignments into the paragraphs of your persuasive essay draft, which include introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs. Your essay should be 3-4 pages, research-supported, and documented.
|Be sure to have your research available so that you can incorporate it into your essay draft.|
For this assignment, build your five-paragraph essay draft in a single Word document, which should include:
- An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement.
- Three body paragraphs that each focus on a separate major detail.
- A summary paragraph that summarizes your main ideas and puts a bow on the essay.
- Your reference page will list all of your sources in APA style.
- Additionally, be sure to proof your essay draft carefully for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
week 7 needs to be done by tomorrrow night the sooner the better
they all have to follow the topic which is –
- Breastfeeding is better for the mother and child and should be strongly encouraged