The topic about From Clybourne Park (1544-1548) from this book Mays, Kelly J. The Norton Introduction to Literature Shorter 12th ed. New York: Norton & Company.
- The student will write a persuasive essay that demonstrates ability to do the
- Organize and support a valid argument
- Define essential terms
- Support and qualify all generalizations
- Avoid logical fallacies, such as post hoc-ergo propter hoc, non sequitur,
begging the question, circular logic, hasty generalization, either/or, faulty analogy, argumentum ad hominem, argumentum ad populum, bandwagon appeal, and red herring.
- Answer probable objections without resorting to distortion
paper should be typed on Word, 1” margin, Times New Roman, 12 Font, double line spacing, and black color ink. and must contain 3 sources atleast , you can use Mays, Kelly J. The Norton Introduction to Literature Shorter 12th ed. New York: Norton & Company as a source. please try to use as many subordination and cordination as you can