The effects of data breaches on insurance costs or sales
The causes of cyber attacks on financial institutions
The essay should have the following elements:
- an engaging introductory paragraph. You might even want to cite sources in the opening paragraph to make your opening engaging to the reader.
- an effective and clear thesis statement
- a statement of definitions and background on the topic on which you are writing.
o You will want to define any terms necessary for the reader.
o You may want to provide a historical background on your topic.
- unified, supported, and coherent body paragraphs that defend the thesis
- sources cited throughout the body paragraphs that support the arguments in the paper
- an effective conclusion
- a “references” page that lists the sources cited. The references should be listed in APA
In addition, the paper should be formatted according to APA style in accordance with the video tutorial you observed in class, How to format your paper according to APA style.
- Use one-inch margins.
- Double space.
- Use size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Include a running head.
- Include page numbers.
- Include a title page.
- An abstract is not required.
The sources and citation format for this essay
You are required to use at least six sources for this essay.
At least four sources must be acquired through the databases subscribed to by UMUC’s Information and Library Services. In addition, at least three sources are to come from scholarly journals.
Keep in mind that if the sources are scholarly, the argument you make in the paper will be more persuasive. For this reason, feel free to use all scholarly sources if you can