The Final Project/ Week 6 Assignment is where you will construct your Action Plan that includes an identified need, steps for implementation, and assessment methods to evaluate both individual and organizational achievement. It is strongly recommended that you consider the scope of the Final Project beginning in Week One of this course. Each week’s assignment builds toward success on the Final Project. Therefore, it is essential you complete all assignments and review and implement the feedback you receive on each to be successful on this final assignment.
- Needs/Goals (2 point): Describe the identified needs of the Action Plan including the learning goals and/or outcomes targeted by implementation of the plan.
- Implementation Plan (12 points): Create an implementation plan that addresses the following nine components:
- Identification of participants;
- Description of participant roles;
- Timeline for implementation;
- Detailed components of effective curriculum, instruction processes, and procedures;
- Methods to meet the needs of diverse learners;
- Instructional resources;
- Parental and/or community involvement strategies;
- Instructional technology to be utilized in the implementation; and
- Assessment plan to evaluate both individual and organizational achievement.
- Summary (2 points): Summarize the components for remediation and/or solutions for any anticipated challenges that may potentially impede successful implementation.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (1 point): Eight to ten pages, not including title and reference pages.
- APA Formatting (1 point): Use APA formatting consistently throughout.
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement (1 point): Include at least six scholarly sources, including the course text, to provide compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment