The article you need to read for the memo: https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-amazon-delivery/
Students are responsible for submitting FOUR individual critical analyses of a problem or opportunity reflected in an article “”.
NOTE: ALL assignments must be UPLOADED by the due date; hard copies are NOT required.
- Each assignment is to be approximately 2 pages in length and presented in MEMO format; students must identify a problem or opportunity and discuss a viable solution based on analysis of the article. Memos should be addressed to an executive at a real company (not the company featured in the source article – think competitor or supplier, etc)
- Note – these reports ARE NOT “book reports”; students should consider key, strategic marketing “take-a-ways” from each reading.
- Students should consider WHY this Case/Article was chosen for the day’s topical discussion.
- Students are expected to do external/additional research on the industry or the company as a context for the analysis.
- It is expected that students will incorporate appropriate use of AT LEAST THREE critical vocabularly terms (bolded in the memo and footnoted with source) which will illustrate appropriate synthesis of these terms. Students should use assigned readings to source these terms.
- A bibliography beyond the focal reading is expected; these resources must be correctly cited.
- Recommendations or findings without a sound, fact-based foundation will be rejected.