Select two tasks a program could perform that would be useful to a small business.
Each task must include the following:
- A conditional step
- Some form of iteration
Example tasks include the following:
- Entering a number of items and calculating sales tax on a sale; include a step offering a warranty for each item
- Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius or the reverse over temperatures for several days
- Figuring out a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of units
These items may build on the tasks used in your Week Two assignment or may be unique.
Obtain approval from your instructor for your items by sending a Private Message.
Create a 1/2-page Word document for each of the tasks. Each document should include:
- A brief description of the task
- The pseudo code associated with the task. Base the pseudo code on the examples provided in Ch. 4, 5, and 6 of Prelude to Programming.
Create Visual Logic® files to execute each of the tasks.
Save all files in a single folder structure you zip into a single file to submit.