Select one of the readings we have covered so far and write a brief (two page reflection) with an emphasis on connecting your self to the theory linking your own thoughts, experience, emotions, values to
some aspects within the readings. Praxis suggests an emphasis on how the theory that you choose to connect with can have transformative
potential in the world, whether this is with your own self, your community, the world at large and so on. You can use the following questions as a guide for your writing:
1. What feelings did I have as I read?
2. How does this history/theory that I have just read affirm or alter
my understanding of my self and my identity?
3. What is one critical question I would pose to the author?
As an educator (Physician):
1. How could I integrate these ideas into my practice?
2. What methodological approaches could I use with xxx to explore
these ideas critically?
3. What new ways of knowing and learning does the reading offer to my practice?