- INTERPRETIVE BIOGRAPHY: Select a historical agent from the era examined.
- MILITARY TURNING POINTS: Select a battle, engagement or strategy.
- EMANCIPATION: Select a topic related to race and rights.
- TECHNOLOGY: Select a topic related to advancements in technology
- SOCIAL: Select a topic related to the social changes of the era examined.
- MEMORY: Select a topic related to the legacy of the Civil War and Reconstruction
Your paper must be 6-8 pages in length, double-spaced, numbered, with one-inch margins and typed in 12 point Times New Roman font. In addition to the 6-8 pages of text, you must include a cover page that identifies who you are, the title of your paper, and the title of the course. You must also include a Works Cited page listing the references you used for your paper. Your paper must use the required readings for the class, but you may also use outside sources. Footnotes and your Works Cited page must be in Chicago/Turabian style format