|Select an individual to interview in your workplace training experience or someone you know in a workplace training experience and provide a summary of the interview.
In a 4 – 6 page report, address the following questions:
- Why did you select this individual to interview, what is their job title and how long have they been in the role?
- In the interviewee’s opinion, why was the training conducted?
- Did the interviewee feel the training contained clear objectives, were these shared with participants?
- Was the interviewee’s supervisor included in the training? Why or why not?
- What was the interviewee’s initial feeling when notified of the training?
- Does the interviewee feel there were changes in attitude, performance, or behavior by them or their co-workers (if applicable) as a result of the training?
- Was there any follow up by the training facilitator or supervisor in the weeks or months following the training?
- Does the interviewee feel additional training is needed?
Keep in mind that your report should be free from spelling and grammar errors.