Risk Management Plan
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Review the attached case study and complete this assignment.
In this assignment, you will create a risk management plan. You have a budget of $100,000 and a timeline of six (6) months for the plan. Please refer to Risk Management Plan Template (see attached) to create the plan.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page Risk Management Plan Component paper in which you:
1. Prepare the Scope and Objectives of the Risk Management Process section of the Risk Management Plan based on the facts presented in the case study.
2. Determine the project size, based on the facts presented in the case study, and provide justification based on Figure 3-4, Example Project Sizing Tool (below).
3. Select the risk tools and techniques, and complete the Risk Tools and Techniques section of the Risk Management Plan for both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the project. Provide a rationale for the selection.
4. Develop the Risk Reviews and Reporting section of the Risk Management Plan based on the project size previously determined.
5. Define the Probability and Impacts section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned.
6. Define the Risk Thresholds section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Must have intro and conclusion.
• Each paragraph must be labeled.
• Must have in text citations in each paragraph.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.