Statistics play an important role in understanding the construct of personality. With SPSS, comparison of means analyses can be conducted to promote a greater understanding of personality.
General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review “SPSS Access Instructions” for information on how to access SPSS for this assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
View the following:
- SPSS for Beginners 6a: One-sample t-tests and Confidence Intervals
Open SPSS and complete the following:
- Enter the data from the table below.
- Obtain an output (as in the tutorials).
- In the output document highlight the level of significance and confidence intervals.
- Submit the highlighted output to your instructor.
IQ Scores: 102, 110, 110, 110, 100, 105, 101, 104, 107, 101.
Please Note: Assignment will not be submitted to the faculty member until the “Submit” button u