Assignment 2: Home Depot Analysis
For this assignment, you will review an article describing a situation in which a business leader used a management approach that proved to be unsuccessful. You will write an analysis that covers the requirements listed in the directions below.
Review the following:
- Charan, R. (2006). Home Depot’s blueprint for culture change. Harvard Business Review, 84(4), 60–70.
Using the Argosy University online library resources, locate at least 2 different scholarly sources on the topic.
Write a paper that covers the following:
- Explain what led to an unsuccessful outcome at Home Depot.
- Analyze the Home Depot scenario utilizing the four-frame model (i.e., Structure, HR, Political, and Symbolic).
- Explain which frames were more useful in your analysis and justify your reasoning.
- Explain an experience you have faced in your own career that is similar to the situation presented in this case. Analyze the approach taken and assess its success.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least two scholarly sources in support. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.